Essentially, at Impact Training & Development Services (ITDS) we help our clients who are small business owners to:
- quickly understand how business works
- acquire the mindset for the success they want
- lead their teams like true bosses
- develop themselves and their employees into high-performing units
- negotiate anything confidently and competently
- leverage public speaking to market themselves and their businesses
We achieve this by offering training especially designed for the needs of our clients in areas such as:
A hot seller is our Public Speaking Workshop for Everyday Business People which targets those people who do not always speak from a platform but need to “sell ideas”.
We develop coaching programmes based on the needs of our clients but we also have a few bespoke programmes:
- Struggle to Success Business Breakthrough A 5-Step system which takes you from awareness, through alignment, advancement and amassing all the way to amplifying where your success really takes off!
- Rapid Scale Leadership which combines useful ideas, meaningful insights and practical skills of leadership into an “application” tool which leaders can use to scale their businesses.
- Then there’s our Top Level Speakers Programme designed to take the speaking skills of small business leaders from average to amazing, while increasing their influence in their marketplaces.
We also offer several business services including Rapid Business Turnaround and Customer Service Systems.
We also support our coaching and training with our main free resource, The Business Box Blog.
ITDS was founded by Lorna Barrow who has an impressive CV, having worked in the Regional and International arenas, held a number of pivotal posts including Accountant an Women’s Project to a regional organisation and Executive Director of Barbados Coalition of Services Industries (BCSI).
However, what really matters to her is that her clients trust her because in her own words:
“They get my best street-smart solutions developed from my vast skills, knowledge and experience such as:
- having established and led several small businesses and organisations for myself
- learning “big time” from my own business failures and the study of those of many other small businesses
- incorporating all the insights from training thousands of persons to constantly enhance the quantity and quality of solutions that work for them
- keeping my mind and body in peak health so that my clients are constantly getting the best of me
- leveraging my gifts of speaking, training and writing to connect with and transform clients
- access my network for any additional services my clients may need”
Lorna Barrow is also available for keynotes, workshop presentations or any speaking situation which fits within her preferred topics.