National Energy Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (National Energy) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) and for over forty (40) years has been committed to the development of infrastructure to support the energy industry, while providing quality service in the area of natural gas-based development.
National Energy’s operations include:
- Operation of Savonetta Piers 1-4 located at the Point Lisas Industrial Estate
- Management of the Union Industrial Estate
- Management of the Brighton Dock and Material Handling Facility
- Construction and management of the Port of Galeota
- Provision of towage, crew and cargo transport services
- Engineering, Design and Construction of industrial estates and ports
National Energy owns and operates a fleet of ten (10) vessels inclusive of one (1) launch and one (1) fast crew supply vessel.