islandTEK is a globally-focused IT and Project Management consulting firm; formed in November 2011; that has positioned itself as a premier high-end service provider, providing customers with high quality, customized, value-added technology solutions to enhance their productivity, competitiveness and drive strategic business growth.
Our team bring over 60 years of combined IT, Telecoms and Project Management experience to the business and dedication to our clients; including residential, commercial, government departments and international agencies such as the International Cricket Council (ICC) serving as IT Manager at the then Beausejour Cricket Grounds for both the 2007 Cricket World Cup and 2010 World T20 Cup, Creative Associates International and GEF SGP UNDP. islandTEK is also a registered UN Vendor.
Our service offerings include, but are not limited to:
- PC Maintenance & Repairs
- IT Hardware & Software Procuremen
- Wired & Wireless Design, Installation & Maintenance
- Structured Cabling (Including Fiber Optics)
- PBX & Unified Communication System Design, Procurement, Installation & Maintenance
- CCTV, Security & Access Control System Design, Procurement, Installation & Maintenance
- Onsite & Remote IT Support
- Remote Work/Learn-From-Home Solutions
- Digital Document Conversion & Management
- IT & Project Management Consultancy