|ISLAND EXPERIENCES is a full-fledged Destination Management Company / Incoming Tour Operator servicing both islands, Trinidad as well as Tobago. Our team is well- experienced and equipped to handle both international and local clientele. We have a permanent administrative staff of five – plus a large number of trained permanent and subcontracted drivers and guides.
Island Experiences today is a major player in Trinidad and Tobago’s fledging tourism industry, impressing with stunning results on Trip Advisor, Expedia and other new online booking agents/platforms we represent. We also manage excursions for major cruise lines and have provided VIP services at a variety of conferences.
We are cultural ambassadors to T&T – bringing visitors closer to the mystical and wonderful nature of our very special islands and their amazing people. From exciting eco-tours to cultural shows with excellent local entertainment, simple city tours and beach trips with local culinary delights – our many years in the tourism industry gives us the experience needed to provide the impeccable service any international guests expect. We can truly provide our international visitors – and local visitors alike – with the Island Experience of a lifetime!
What we provide
General Destination Management Services:
- Tours for both local/regional and international clientele (multi lingual)
- Itinerary planning (groups and individuals / conferences / incentives)
- Airport transfers & Meet & Greet at the airport
- Accommodation bookings
- Down the Island DDI Charters (we own a 37 ft Bertram Yacht and a 20 ft Bowen)
- Car Rental and domestic flight / ferry bookings
- Destination Briefings
- General representation (outgoing tour operators/travel agents)
- 24 hour emergency service
- Tour Desk Services on location for hotels and conferences
- Cruise Ship Ground Handling incl. excursions, home porting service
- Conferences / Events / Incentives / VIP Services / Weddings
- Media Facilitation (documentaries/movies etc)
- Specialized tour services, including mainly group tours for locals (birding, hiking, adventure)