The Institute of Service Quality Management (ISQM) was born out of a need to help organizations deliver a higher level of customer service and thereby attain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Regardless of the size or type of your business, exceptional customer service must be at the heart of your business model if you wish to be successful.
“To be the national and regional leader providing service quality training, advice and knowledge to any person, organization or entity that desires to deliver service excellence to its internal and external customers, in order to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations and increase its competitiveness in the global economy.”
An investment in service quality training can afford your business the following advantages:
– increase customer loyalty
– increase the amount of money each customer spends with your business
– increase repeat purchases
– generate positive word-of-mouth and reputation
– decrease barriers to buying
– reduce costs of rework
Our Services include the following:
Training and Executive Development
• We train everyone in the organization from the top down.
• Each level of training is specifically targeted to the roles and functions of employees at the designated level within the organization and topics are designed to address their daily service challenges and needs.
• The Service Quality Leaders (Management/Owner) are trained to achieve the service quality vision and mission of the organization.
• The Service Quality Champions (Supervisors) are trained to engage, empower and encourage their charges while facilitating change.
• The Service Quality Stars (Frontline staff) are trained to shine brightly in their day to day service encounters with customers.
• Employees are left energized and empowered with the right tools and resources to deliver exceptional service.
Coaching and Mentoring
• We offer a unique service whereby we walk alongside the organization for at least three (3) months after their training to help facilitate their transformation & also to give employees an opportunity to ask for specific assistance.
• Our Team will make ‘scheduled’ drop-in visits to randomly check up on the progress of the company.
• Conduct Service Quality Audits
• Establish Service Quality Circles
• Design continuous Service Quality Improvement Plans
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
• Host seminars and workshops
ISQM Signature Customer Service Skills Training 1 and 2-Day Workshops
• Listening and Responding to Customers’ Needs
• Managing and Maximizing Customer Service Encounters
• Writing Effective Service Standards
• Employee Engagement and Empowerment
• How to Deal with Angry, Dissatisfied and Difficult Customers
• Creating WOW! Customer Experiences
• Creating Customer Journey Maps
• Leading with Service Excellence
Any of these Workshops can be customized to meet the client’s exact needs.