The Eco-Industrial Development Company of Tobago (E-IDCOT) Ltd was established by the Tobago House of Assembly (THA) in 2009, as a wholly owned, private limited liability company. E-IDCOT was formed as one of the execution agencies responsible for driving economic development and transformation in Tobago in furtherance of the goals and objectives of THA’s Comprehensive Economic Development Plan (CEDP).
The core mandate of E-IDCOT is to facilitate the development and diversification of the Tobago economy beyond tourism, through the environmentally sustainable production of goods and services on the island, ensuring alignment with the branding of Tobago as “Clean, Green, Safe and Serene”.
Our services are:
- Investor Sourcing and Investment Analysis
- Investor Advocacy and Support (Policy/Incentives/Processes)
- Development of Investment Proposals
- Tenant Relationship Management
- Facilitation and On-boarding of New Tenants
- Property Development
- Property Management
- Project Management Services