My name is Avion W. Anderson. I’m a personal financial coach – providing personal financial coaching services to all individual, couples, and families in helping them to take control of their finances and work with them to make conscious financial decisions in achieving their financial goals and build wealth – on all aspects of personal finance – in such areas as budgeting, paying off debt, insurance, taxes, homeownership and saving for specific goals, including retirement and education.
I specialize in all aspects of personal financial planning and coaching – in such areas as budgeting, paying off debt, insurance, taxes, homeownership, and saving for specific goals, including retirement and education.
What is a personal financial coach?
A personal financial coach is someone who will help you understand the basics of personal finance and help you develop and maintain healthy financial habits. Their main job is to empower their clients to reach their financial goals and learn how to handle their finances responsibly. They typically work with clients who want to save money, create a budget, pay off debt, or just improve their financial literacy in general.
What can a personal financial coach do for you?
– Help you with setting your financial goals (short-term, mid-term, long-term) and sticking to them.
– Help you create a personalized budget (weekly, fortnightly, monthly) so that you can work on your (income, expenses, savings, etc.).
– Help you find ways to pay of your debts quicker.
– Help you to identify your weakness with your finances
– Help you to identify areas where you have wasted your finances and how to fix it.
– Help you find ways to increase your income.
– Help you to find ways to save and invest your money
– Helps you to stay accountable for all your actions, when it comes to your finances.
Why should you hire a personal financial coach?
I do believe that each and everyone needs a personal financial coach, who is struggling day-to-day in handling their finances and not knowing where their money is going but want to learn so that they can make better financial decisions and have a great financial future.
If you have found yourself in any one of these situations, you will need to hire a personal financial coach:
– Are you living paycheck to paycheck and yet still find it difficult to balance your budget and save for future developments and investments?
– Are you struggling to build an emergency savings fund, because your expenses are more and leaving you without money to put towards savings?
– Are your bills piling up and you have run into more debts than you anticipated?
– Have you been unable to make progress with your financial goals (short-term, mid-term, long-term)?
– You can’t stop procrastinating about building wealth and start living your dreams.
– You don’t know where to get started and need step-by-step guidelines, tips, and resources to help you with your personal financial journey.
– You are in need of an accountability partner in finances?
My personal financial coaching services packages that I offer can provide you with the tools, resources, and insight in helping you to make strategic decisions as you map out your financial future.