Our firm is headed by Anthony Walcott B.Sc. CPA, CA, FCPA, CGMA a highly motivated, self-driven, professional with a keen interest in business development and creating solutions to problems affecting businesses.
Over twenty years’ experience in financial management, accounting and auditing in the Caribbean environment has provided varied experiences and skill sets for clients to tap into and benefit from.
We blend the micro economic perspective of corporate finance with training and study in broader macro issues of economics to provide the global economic view so essential to the success of modern day commercial activity. Our principal is a graduate, magna cum laude of Sacred Heart University, Connecticut USA with double majors at the in Accounting and Economics conferred in 1986.
Our firm is registered as consultants with
- Caribbean Export Development
- European Union
- Caribbean Development Bank
- St. Lucia Industrial and Small Business Association
- Small Enterprise Development Unit
- Bell Fund
- World Bank
- Office of Private Sector Relations
- Tax consultancy
- Business consultancy
- Financial statement preparation
- Accounting system design & implementation
- Personal financial planning
- Project Management
- Liquidations and Foreclosures and Insolvency